Monday, March 25, 2013

Aprons and Stiletto's

Aprons and Stiletto's

Throw on a sexy apron with those stilettos and get ready to speed through a quick kitchen clean up
Did I just say put on a apron?  Why yes I did, how else are you going to keep that sexy body clean?


Yes like the rest of you I'm a pintrest addict.  These two awesome tips come from..... you got it.  Pintrest.

I'm sure everyones microwave looks like an explosion went off in it, and if it doesn't well i'm sure at one point it did and probably will again.

Pour 2 cups water and 2 tablespoon white vinegar into a microwave safe bowl.  Microwave for 5 minutes.  When done carefully take out bowl and glass microwave tray as they will be hot.  Wipe down  inside of microwave with damp cloth.  You'll think you have a brand new Microwave.  Whoever discovered this is brilliant.  Now you have a beautifully clean microwave keeping your food clean as well and leaving you beautiful and sexy inside as well. (I did this about 2-3 months ago and it's still sparkly white.)


I like most people have a stainless steal kitchen sink and if its dingy and dull it drives me insane.  Here's a quick trick that will make it shine just like that diamond on your finger.

Wipe down sink with dish soap and water to wipe away the ick.  Next spring baking soda over the bottom of sink and using either a sponge or rag make a paste and wipe. To get the edges on top of the sink you can use a toothbrush.  Rinse and pat bottom of sink dry.  Line bottom of sink with paper towels, and soak with white vinegar.  Let sit for 20-30 mins.  Remove paper towels, wipe down one last time with dish soap and wha-laa you have a beautiful sparkling sink.  To prevent build of water stains of the faucet wipe down with wax paper.  Tip put paper towels in a grocery bag and throw them out so your house doesn't begin to smell sour.

Your friends will think you spent forever keeping your kitchen clean, giving you more time to keep it simple and sexy.
A wonderful thing about these two tips is your house doesn't smell like vinegar afterwards.

Just a little note:
 I have fixed my settings for my blog so anyone can comment on my post. I would love to hear from you guys and your thoughts.  Like what I'm posting? ........ share my blog with friends, family co-workers etc.

Till next time,

Keep in simple and sexy,

xo
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment